Monday, September 28, 2009

The Little Miracle

i am a first time mommy on her fourth month on the family way. But then, though it is my first time, and my knowledge on the development of the baby inside me is primarily from the books and from my elders, still i would want to share with you tips i am learning on my journey to motherhood.

here are some things to remembers:

1. the baby inside you has the most crucial development on his/her first trimester(first three months upon conception),
2. the baby is going through a lot of changes and you do,
3. it isn't a shame to have morning sickness, what you and your baby feel is your prime concern
4. NEVER think you are ALONE in this journey, your husband, family and friends are around you, they are willing to extend a hand,
5. help yourself! observe what makes you feel good and what disturbs your senses, and
6. Read and PRAY aloud so your baby can hear you.

these will be all for now folks, on my next posting, i'd add more.

No comments:

A Portrait of the Artist as Filipino by Nick Joaquin

  A Portrait of the Artist as Filipino -Nick Joaquin (An Elegy in Three Scenes)   How but in custom and in ceremony Are innocence ...