Mythology and folklore
Hello there! To keep us enchanted, despite the distance, here is a way of getting intellectually connected still :-)
1. 1. Choose your favorite fairy-tale. Look for at least three versions of the said tale.
A. Using a flowchart, summarize each version of your tale.
B. Fill in the graphic organizers below.
B2. Venn Diagram
2. Write a critique on one of the versions of your chosen tale.
3. Watch the movie Pan's Labyrinth. Write a movie review.
1. Kindly encode your critique paper and movie review in a short bond paper, 1.5 space, arial, font 12.
2. Task 1 should be written in a whole sheet of yellow paper.
3. Be guided by the APA rules
4. For task 3, upload your work in the comment section of this post not later than Monday, April 3 @ 11:59PM and submit a hard copy not later than Tuesday, April 4, 2017 5:00 PM.
5. Gratefulness is blessed. Acknowledge all your sources.
6. These instructions hold true to all sections on English 78 (ABEngl4, BSEdEng3A and BSEdEng3B)
7. Enjoy the movie😊